Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management
What will I learn?
You will learn the impact of your role at an operational, tactical and strategic level and develop the skills to successfully manage larger teams. Using critical analysis, self-reflection and problem-solving techniques, you will learn how to develop and implement creative and strategic solutions that drive organisational performance.
You will study four core units, three specialist units and one Busec-Nova recommeded optional unit. If you are on our Immersive Plan you will be able to choose the optional unit, allowing you to focus on what matters most to you.
- Work and working lives in a changing business environment.
- People management and development strategies for performance.
- Personal effectiveness, ethics and business acumen.
- Business research in people practice.
- Strategic employment relations.
- Resourcing and talent management to sustain success.
- Strategic reward management.
- Organisational design and development.
- Advanced employment law in practice.
- Learning and development practice.
- Technology enhanced learning.
- Advanced diversity and inclusion.
- Managing people in an international context.
- Wellbeing at work.
How long will it take me to qualify?
What are my study options?
On a Level 7 course, you can choose from our Professional or Immersive study plans, giving you the freedom to study in a way that suits your lifestyle and the way you like to learn.
Professional comes as close as possible to the experience of studying in college. You will be placed in a group of students and a tutor will deliver webinars in an online classroom with structured feedback and discussion. You will get a timetable showing exactly when you will be studying. Student Care is also available if you need it.
Immersive gives you a one-to-one learning experience personalised for you. Your private tutor provides coaching, guidance and support and you set the pace and agree your own timetable. It is ideal if you want to learn and qualify quickly or if you have been out of studying for some time and want to build up your confidence.