One-to-one, private tuition with maximum flexibility and support. You can start in your own time and, within reason, you can access as much time and attention as you require. It is available if you are studying for Level 3, Level 5 or Level 7 CIPD qualifications.
How does it work?
You will be matched with one personal tutor who will find out about your past learning experiences and your level of confidence. Together, you will then build an approach to learning that works for you. That might be breaking things down into bite-sized pieces or flying through the modules more quickly. You will also agree with your tutor a deadline by when you want to achieve your qualification, within the framework of your learning agreement, which is eight months for Level 3, 11 months for Level 5 and 24 months for Level 7. If you are looking for the fastest route to your qualification, this is the plan for you.
Your tutor will provide you with one-to-one guidance, core coaching and learning support to achieve your qualification. You will also be able to access workbooks and a library of learning materials online. You can join the scheduled workshops, which are a feature of the Professional Plan, at no extra cost. Student Care is available to all students if they need it, including those on the Immersive Plan.
What is included?
- 24-hour access to learning materials and resources online.
- Planning sessions and one-to-one tuition.
- The ability to set your own deadlines, within the framework of the learning agreement.
- Online and telephone support through Student Care.
- Assessment and feedback on your work.
How much does it cost?
|Excluding VAT||Including VAT|
Students paying in advance get a 10% discount.
The only additional cost you will need to pay is your student membership of the CIPD. This is paid directly to the CIPD, please click the following link for the current CIPD membership prices.
You are never just a number to us.
The care that we offer our students really sets us apart from the competition.
It can be demoralising and frustrating if you feel that you are studying without the support you need. We want you to enjoy studying with us, so we offer two types of help through our Student Care:
- If you have technical challenges, questions about accessing material online, or need to talk about a change in circumstances that is affecting your studies, we have a Student Care Team and your personal Student Success Adviser who you can turn to for help.
- If you have questions about the work itself, a Programme Manager or your Coach will be available to support you via email or an arranged call.