Immersive Learning Plan
Are you looking for a one-to-one, flexible learning experience?
How much does the Immersive Learning Plan cost?
How does it work?
When you study on the Immersive Learning Plan, the first step is to match you with a personal coach.
Once matched, you & your coach will discuss your past learning experience and build out a study plan together that is structured around your study needs.
With one-to-one guidance, you and your coach will set deadlines within a study framework that suits your pace of study. Your agreed terms of study can also be molded to suit both your professional & personal commitments.
Other key benefits unique to the Immersive Learning Plan are:
- You can start at anytime
- Work at a speed that suits you
- A personal coach for unit coaching sessions
- Live & written feedback and assessment
- Single-unit study options for: Foundation, Associate & Advanced
- Full selection of optional units for Associate & Advanced study
- Flexible session & submission deadlines
- Access to learning materials online
- Support from our Student Care Team
You are never just a number to us.
The care that we offer our students really sets us apart from the competition.
It can be demoralising and frustrating if you feel that you are studying without the support you need. We want you to enjoy studying with us, so we offer two types of help through our Student Care:
- If you have technical challenges, questions about accessing material online, or need to talk about a change in circumstances that is affecting your studies, we have a Student Care Team and your personal Student Success Adviser who you can turn to for help.
- If you have questions about the work itself, a Programme Manager will be available to support you via email or an arranged call.