If you want a supported distance learning experience that is as close as possible to attending college, our Professional Plan could be for you. You will be studying in a group with a designated tutor – but your classroom is online. The Professional Plan is available for ILM Level 5 and all levels of CIPD qualifications.
How does it work?
New cohorts launch bi-monthly. Once you register, you will receive a timetable of online workshops with submission deadlines. You will also have access to the recordings of these webinars, and copies of the PowerPoints included in them, afterwards.
You will also be able to access workbooks and a library of learning materials online. You can have unlimited access to this 24 hours a day for any background reading and work.
Our Student Care package is always available to provide support and help.
What is included?
- Live webinars and access to recordings of them afterwards.
- Further learning materials online.
- Online and telephone support through Student Care.
- Feedback turnaround times: We ask students to meet deadlines as set in the timetable. In return, we promise to deliver planning feedback within five days of receipt and deliver final, provisional marks within 10 working days. When works comes in on deadline, students regularly receive feedback within 24 hours.
How much does it cost?
|Excluding VAT||Including VAT|
Students paying in advance get a 10% discount.
The only additional cost you will need to pay is your student membership of the CIPD. This is paid directly to the CIPD, please click the following link for the current CIPD membership prices.
You are never just a number to us.
The care that we offer our students really sets us apart from the competition.
It can be demoralising and frustrating if you feel that you are studying without the support you need. We want you to enjoy studying with us, so we offer two types of help through our Student Care:
- If you have technical challenges, questions about accessing material online, or need to talk about a change in circumstances that is affecting your studies, we have a Student Care Manager who you can turn to for help.
- If you have questions about the work itself, a programme manager or senior tutor runs a monthly 'town hall' - an online session where any questions submitted in advance can be answered and discussed.
You will not have to struggle on your own or turn to Google or social media to try and hunt for answers. We are here for you.
It is particularly helpful to students who subscribe to our Essential Plan, which is accessed online and on demand.
Students on the Professional Plan are already learning in an online classroom group and the Immersive Plan gives one-to-one personalised learning. But if you are on one of these plans and a problem arises, Student Care is here for you too.